Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Megadosing vitamin C

swapover

Registered
After reading the post about megadosing vitamin C I got to thinking... I haven't seen any antioxidant-specific multi's. I'm talking about something with C, E, Beta-Carotenoids, so on and so forth. If anyone sees anything could you lemme know? Also, I read a study in either Discover or Popular Science magazine involving alpha-lipoic acid and acetyl-l-carnitine (I'm 99% sure it was those two). It talked about the incredible antioxidant effects of these when used in conjunction at the right ratios. Has anyone read this, or seen something about it online? I'll keep looking and update you guys if I do. And lastly, if someone can put up a list of antioxidants, maybe even with proper dosages, I'm sure a lot of us would find it useful. I'm working on compiling one.

I mostly stick with berries and green tea, but many many foods are rich in antioxidants

taking anti-oxidants is overrated for immune system. the best way to boost immune system rather than throwing more shit at your body is amazingly throwing nothing at your body but water. that is a Jap scientist won the nobel prize for autophagy via fasting a couple years ago.

Ive never done that before and i do not believe i am deficient either.

Works if it's vitamin c and not that absorbic acid. It's man made and not the same. Some Harvard guy was talking about the difference. Dr Robert Morse

Mega dosing Vit C scares me. Can you imagine the shits you'd have? What ever extra vit C the body doesn't need it evacuates from the body. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom