Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melatonin II

stargazer43

Registered
I bought the US made kind (the Chinese kind sort of freaks me out). I have the best tan of my life right now. The side effects are minimal, I really don't have any. If anyone is looking for a great new way to get tan, this is it. Has anyone else used this product? I am curious if others have had the same great results as me...

I bought the US made kind (the Chinese kind sort of freaks me out). I have the best tan of my life right now. The side effects are minimal, I really don't have any. If anyone is looking for a great new way to get tan, this is it. Has anyone else used this product? I am curious if others have had the same great results as me...

New? It's years old. Even before this people were taking other pills for tans

You just have to be careful with dosing. Some people get horrible nausea on it

first off it is melanotan2.. spelling it wrong isn't me being a grammar bitch, but that is a completely different product and taking the wrong dosages cause you confused the names can put you in the hospital.

2nd off yes i do recommend using it if you want a tan over exposing yourself to UV or getting sprayed. it is far safer than either of those options.. PSL sells it, if anyone wants it hit me up for a code

I love the stuff..I always used it before bed to sleep right through the nausea feeling and like d to add dramamine, it takes away the nausea if you get any..
It will also give you random boners, like out of no where, and you can't help them. You'll be torqued all day and ready to bang at will.. It increases sex drive, its crazy stuff..
I take 10 ticks ED for 7 days and dropped to 4 ticks EOD, I hit the tanning bed just 3 times at 10 mins each, and I look like dune coon..No burn,and dark tan/brown (genetics helps)..
From there out I will just use a once a week maintenance, I stay dark year round, my genetics really amplifies it too.

melanotan-ii-10mg.jpg

I love the stuff..I always used it before bed to sleep right through the nausea feeling and like d to add dramamine, it takes away the nausea if you get any..
It will also give you random boners, like out of no where, and you can't help them. You'll be torqued all day and ready to bang at will.. It increases sex drive, its crazy stuff..
I take 10 ticks ED for 7 days and dropped to 4 ticks EOD, I hit the tanning bed just 3 times at 10 mins each, and I look like dune coon..No burn,and dark tan/brown (genetics helps)..
From there out I will just use a once a week maintenance, I stay dark year round, my genetics really amplifies it too.

melanotan-ii-10mg.jpg

Except for nausea and horniness did you suffer from any other sides???

Except for nausea and horniness did you suffer from any other sides???
None... at all.. all those warning labels you see on bottles and such, yeah well, I'm that guy.. And I didn't get any other crazy sides.. Only thing that kinda sucked was it can surpress your appetite a bit , that's why I take it at night and just sleep it off..
You'll be blown away by this stuff, it really gives you a dark deep tan all over, between fingers and all, like your whole body like its natural, unlike sunlight or UV were it hits only certain areas.. Keep in mind, tanning really helps it pop, so just do a little bit here and there..

Back
Top Bottom