Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Melatonin II

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Melatonin II

    I bought the US made kind (the Chinese kind sort of freaks me out). I have the best tan of my life right now. The side effects are minimal, I really don't have any. If anyone is looking for a great new way to get tan, this is it. Has anyone else used this product? I am curious if others have had the same great results as me...

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,270
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am familiar with it, but never had the urge to use it.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,195
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer43 View Post
    I bought the US made kind (the Chinese kind sort of freaks me out). I have the best tan of my life right now. The side effects are minimal, I really don't have any. If anyone is looking for a great new way to get tan, this is it. Has anyone else used this product? I am curious if others have had the same great results as me...
    New? It's years old. Even before this people were taking other pills for tans

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer43 View Post
    I bought the US made kind (the Chinese kind sort of freaks me out). I have the best tan of my life right now. The side effects are minimal, I really don't have any. If anyone is looking for a great new way to get tan, this is it. Has anyone else used this product? I am curious if others have had the same great results as me...
    You just have to be careful with dosing. Some people get horrible nausea on it

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,157
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    first off it is melanotan2.. spelling it wrong isn't me being a grammar bitch, but that is a completely different product and taking the wrong dosages cause you confused the names can put you in the hospital.

    2nd off yes i do recommend using it if you want a tan over exposing yourself to UV or getting sprayed. it is far safer than either of those options.. PSL sells it, if anyone wants it hit me up for a code
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    134
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do they make an oral?

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    134
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nevermind, answered my own question - https://direct-sarms.com/product/mel...n-nasal-spray/

    no orals but a nasal spray that isnt quite as effective.

  8. #8
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,204
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love the stuff..I always used it before bed to sleep right through the nausea feeling and like d to add dramamine, it takes away the nausea if you get any..
    It will also give you random boners, like out of no where, and you can't help them. You'll be torqued all day and ready to bang at will.. It increases sex drive, its crazy stuff..
    I take 10 ticks ED for 7 days and dropped to 4 ticks EOD, I hit the tanning bed just 3 times at 10 mins each, and I look like dune coon..No burn,and dark tan/brown (genetics helps)..
    From there out I will just use a once a week maintenance, I stay dark year round, my genetics really amplifies it too.


  9. #9
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,169
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I love the stuff..I always used it before bed to sleep right through the nausea feeling and like d to add dramamine, it takes away the nausea if you get any..
    It will also give you random boners, like out of no where, and you can't help them. You'll be torqued all day and ready to bang at will.. It increases sex drive, its crazy stuff..
    I take 10 ticks ED for 7 days and dropped to 4 ticks EOD, I hit the tanning bed just 3 times at 10 mins each, and I look like dune coon..No burn,and dark tan/brown (genetics helps)..
    From there out I will just use a once a week maintenance, I stay dark year round, my genetics really amplifies it too.

    Except for nausea and horniness did you suffer from any other sides???

  10. #10
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,204
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySimpson View Post
    Except for nausea and horniness did you suffer from any other sides???
    None... at all.. all those warning labels you see on bottles and such, yeah well, I'm that guy.. And I didn't get any other crazy sides.. Only thing that kinda sucked was it can surpress your appetite a bit , that's why I take it at night and just sleep it off..
    You'll be blown away by this stuff, it really gives you a dark deep tan all over, between fingers and all, like your whole body like its natural, unlike sunlight or UV were it hits only certain areas.. Keep in mind, tanning really helps it pop, so just do a little bit here and there..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •