Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mesomorph pre workout vs creatine

clarkhummels

Registered
which one would you chose as pre workout? I'm getting all my supplements and I would like some reviews on this two, thank you.

You are comparing apples to oranges my friend. Mesomorph is a high stimulant pre-workout. It does include creatine in the ingredient list but how much creatine is actually in there - your guess is as good as mine. My guess would be, not much.

If you look at the ATP blend, the whole blend contains 4500mg and there a lot of different ingredients in there besides creatine. At most it could only contain around 2g of creatine.

The effective dosage of creatine is 5-10g per day. You won't be able to get an effective dosage of creatine by using mesomorph.

Get a bulk creatine monohydrate supplement or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com. You know exactly what you are getting that way since there are no proprietary blends. The ingredients list is simple. Creatine.

The two same supplements were asked about as 'preworkouts' a few weeks back. One is and one is not. Creatine can be taken ANYTIME. It's not a 'pre-workout' product.

All stim based pre workout drinks are basically the same. I don't think anyone should "need" those just to be able to train.

Creatine on the other hand is a great product for a natural guy to use.

i'd go with creatine, the energy is just amazing and it stims me out. best pre workout on the market, definitely creatine :eek:

i'd go with creatine, the energy is just amazing and it stims me out. best pre workout on the market, definitely creatine :eek:

It's NOT a pre-workout.

Back
Top Bottom