Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metformin

Why the hate on metformin?
Always, or just in this case?
My aging doc says it’ll be a mainstream anti-aging drug in the future.

Why the hate on metformin?
Always, or just in this case?
My aging doc says it’ll be a mainstream anti-aging drug in the future.

anti aging doctors are scam artists man, of course he will say that. how do you think they make money? by prescribing unnecessary drugs. no no no no!

metformin is taken by type 2 diabetics and I don't see them anti-aging at all. lets get real. and it also does not help with type 2 either, it keeps you alive yes i will give you that. but does not help with a thing in fitness, counter productive entirely

Metformin can be dangerous. Did you get that recomendation from Jay Cambell? Because he's an idiot.

N2Slin and /or Berberine and apha lipoic acid to keep blood sugar levels under control.

Jay Campbell is no idiot.
I recommend The Testosterone Optimization Therapy Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Living a Fully Optimized Life.

The most serious of these is lactic acidosis, a condition caused by buildup of lactic acid in the blood. This can occur if too much metformin accumulates in the blood due to chronic or acute (e.g. dehydration) kidney problems. Severe acute heart failure, or severe liver problems can also result in a lactate imbalance.
I am Rout Lita working in A digital marketing agency in Dubai named Digital Express Agency.

The most serious of these is lactic acidosis, a condition caused by buildup of lactic acid in the blood. This can occur if too much metformin accumulates in the blood due to chronic or acute (e.g. dehydration) kidney problems. Severe acute heart failure, or severe liver problems can also result in a lactate imbalance.
I am Rout Lita working in A digital marketing agency in Dubai named Digital Express Agency.

There's that too. Lots of things wrong with using it. This was my point with idiots such as Jay Campbell. He'll have a guest who will talk about the potential benefits, and he'll get all excited because it's "information" for his audience. And then people will follow the advice and mess themselves up. It's so irresponsible.

If you want the benefits of Metformin, use alpha lipoic acid, vanadyl sulfate, turmeric and Berberine. They all lower insulin resistance, but if you use all three together you might get the same crash in blood sugar as metaformin, which can be dangerous, so go lightly. I uses a little berberine before bed because more GH is released when blood sugar is low. But taking something intended for diabetics is playing with fire. And there's no need for it.

I had an experience using it a few year ago. Didn't like it at all really. Then I've found the researches that says it can be dangerous. It's better to use n2slin I think. But it's always up to you.

Back
Top Bottom