Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is methyl 1 testosterone still legal for sale

DooDeeDeeLeeDoo

Registered
is methyl 1 testosterone something I can still buy legally with my credit card and if so please post a link on where to buy.

All pro-hormones are now illegal with the bill that was passed. The only way to get them now is through a UG lab, and the vast majority of the ones being produced by the UG labs are fake and actually dbol or anadrol.

Even if they still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.

Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I don't get it - why would anyone want to use prohormones, when you have the SARMS readily available? They are much safer, have no liver toxicity, and the results are not all that bad, especially considering that you won't get side effects and will need no ancillaries with them. Prohormones are very liver toxic, and they can cause just as many side effects as steroids do, so what is the reason for using them, if you can just go directly with steroids?

M1t is the strongest pro hormone ever!

That stuff made a major impact on me at just 10mg/day. I did 10mg the first 14 days, the 20mg the last 7 or so.

Gains were very well kept doing just nolvadex pct with no shotgun to keep strength as it's full of stims.

I'm not saying it's healthy as M1t was first "brewed" up by pharma companies but not brought to the market for being too toxic. That alone should tell anyone how bad the stuff is, lol...

But nothing will make you stronger, not even test suspension and anadrol than M1t. I even kept the strength as I broke many mental barriers.

It's some crazy shit and some ug's still sell it as there's demand. Don't be stupid and drink while you take it.

- - - Updated - - -

it is still hormone prescription drug.

It never was a prescribed drug! If so, would like to know for what reason!?

Did you use n2gard with m1t and can you tell me your whole experience with m1t because I'm tired of product that not work or a very so so thanks.Ps do you know a good source to buy one?

Back
Top Bottom