Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle explained again

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
We talked about milk thistle some time ago, but we never got into the real details of this amazing plant. It helps cure liver problems, helps with diabetes and even some cancers, so why don't we ever discuss it in detail? Well, it's always mentioned in passing but today we'll be discussing it in detail...read on...

Milk thistle: http://www.evolutionary.org/silybum-marianum

silybum-marianum-plant.jpg

bro i have n2guard with tudca and n2guard with milk thistle...love them both...go great results with either...

Milk thistle is a great addition to your cycle, especially anytime you run orals. As you can see in this article, it has much more benefits than just liver health alone. I'm happy that this is just one of the many great ingredients found in N2guard

I believe Milk Thistle can be taken in very large quantities as well with no adverse effects, and is inexpensive so it will be found in EVERY liver support supplement, but like steve said quality is essential

For some damn reason, every time I take this stuff I develop digestive issues. On at least three separate occasions, I became plugged up and miserable. It doesn’t matter if it's a blend or pure milk thistle.

that's why steve mentioned getting it from a good source. Take N2Guard bro and you should be good. I would also take a good probiotic

Milk thistle is a good supplement but I wouldn't trust taking orals without sticking it. It is a pretty amazing plant though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of N2guard... How much TUDCA does N2guard have in that version? It's not the online store is it?

I believe it's 100mg per serving with a couple other ingredients stacked with it that I can't recall

200mg TUDCA, 1.2g NAC, and 1.5g milk thistle, and my enzymes are on point. Especially important when I'm coming up on 7 weeks out, as I currently am, and my liver is about to take a mild beating. Haha

down regulation of the anodrogen receptor's........Ill use another form of liver supports......Esp when there are better ones.

N2gaurd + liver52 will beat anthing on the block by 5 miles IMHO. even when your on 100mg of drol or large doses of 2 orals for pre contest.

Good article. Did not know that standard OTC suppliers brands are not all the same because they add fillers. Will definitely use N2guard from now on!

just make sure you get it from a reputable place.. and it works best stacked up with other supps as well. check out n2guard which has it and more

yea its good when stacked with other ingredients i would not use milk thistle alone with an heavy oral cycle. Not enough .

Back
Top Bottom