Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing days on supp routine ?

Portlandia

Registered
I wanted to know if people that are regularly taking supps, do they miss days or even weeks at a time without taking the supps they usually take ? Can this affect the body in anyway ? Once the body depends on something cant that lead to so potential problems down the road?

you can run certain natural supps year round. HOWEVER if you want me to get technical it is still good to take a break from everything and fast entirely to let your body detox and cleanse atleast every few months for 2-3 days

I mean it happens from time to time, especially with supplements. Sometimes life just gets in the way and you forget. Just make sure to set a daily reminder on your phone or watch to remind you.

I can see missing a day. It happens sometimes. But missing weeks isnt going to happen unless its intentional

Missing a day won't hurt, but missing weeks almost certainly will see you lose their benefits completely.

I wanted to know if people that are regularly taking supps, do they miss days or even weeks at a time without taking the supps they usually take ? Can this affect the body in anyway ? Once the body depends on something cant that lead to so potential problems down the road?

I don’t always take my supplements on “off/rest” days. After I complete my 13 week program I’ll take a couple of weeks off my supps. So after I take a little time off to rest and heal from 3 months of intense lifting and start taking them again my body will absorb and utilize them again. Indeed the body will and does adjust to its intake. It adapts. Like caffeine or taking Advil everyday. If you stop the body will bug out. But then again your question is a bit vague. It all depends on which supps you’re taking about. I’m speaking of OTC types of supps. AAS/PED are a whole different animal...

Maybe clarify what it is you’re specifically asking about

Back
Top Bottom