Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing item need2buildmuscle

Repook

Proficient Brother
Hey guys I don’t know where to post but I’ve tried contacting someone from n2bm and I got one reply and now silence . I just need help because they left an item out that I’ve payed for abs obviously would like to have the product I bought . I know it was just a mistake so yeah it’s all good just want to sort it out . Cheers

Hey guys I don’t know where to post but I’ve tried contacting someone from n2bm and I got one reply and now silence . I just need help because they left an item out that I’ve payed for abs obviously would like to have the product I bought . I know it was just a mistake so yeah it’s all good just want to sort it out . Cheers

Hey brother thank you for ordering from us!

My warehouse staff is all out with the flu right now so we are a bit short-handed. Please email me directly and I'll make sure to take good care of you right away.

My Email: [email protected]

Thanks guys yeah I know it was a mistake will get it sorted sucks they all got the flu though , hope they all get better soon .

It's Xmas. The employee gets time off.

Back
Top Bottom