Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing with which liquids ?

rileyreid31

Registered
with the medium I put my BCAA's in? I guess it matters with creatine, like the Ph is an issue because it can get broken down before actually reaching the muscle. Do BCAA's work the same way or do similar laws apply? Should I definitely not put it in OJ, for instance, and would milk be even better than water?

Just use water, although you really don't need to supplement BCAAs in the first place to be honest.

with the medium I put my BCAA's in? I guess it matters with creatine, like the Ph is an issue because it can get broken down before actually reaching the muscle. Do BCAA's work the same way or do similar laws apply? Should I definitely not put it in OJ, for instance, and would milk be even better than water?
I'd just use water man. Dont put them in that other stuff, especially milk.

when I interviewed Frank Zane on my podcast he raved about how he used BCAA's. in the industry BCAA's are a code word for steroids man.

when you hear a pro say "i take BCAA's" they mean they take steroids but they call them BCAA's as a cover.

Back
Top Bottom