Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-677 dosing

Monsoon

I got a bottle of MK-677 that is 60ml at 25mg/ml

The bottle has one of those glass eye droppers.

My question is, how do I know how much that glass eye dropper dispenses?

It doesn't say it anywhere on the bottle.

I thought i'd double check just in case it was a big difference, so I went and got a 1ml dose syringe.
I plugged the small end, and squeezed the dropper into it, and it was just under 1ml.
then I tried squeezing it out into the bottle and refilling it a few times, and it goes back to the same point each time.
so pretty much just under 1ml each dose.

MK677 keeps me from sleeping. I know a lot of people get great sleep but I'm already borderline hypoglycemic and taking it keeps me up from what I assume is low blood sugar. If I take it more than 3 days in a row my sleep is jacked up for a week. Too bad cause the gains are good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MK677 keeps me from sleeping. I know a lot of people get great sleep but I'm already borderline hypoglycemic and taking it keeps me up from what I assume is low blood sugar. If I take it more than 3 days in a row my sleep is jacked up for a week. Too bad cause the gains are good.

what time of the day do you take it?

i've only taken it for a couple of days, but I slept really well, and I take it at noon.

what time of the day do you take it?

i've only taken it for a couple of days, but I slept really well, and I take it at noon.
I've tried different times including at bedtime with food. I'm just different I guess with already low blood sugar. I've still used it with good gains but in knowing it would wreck my sleep for a while.

Mk677 doesn’t lower blood sugar I keep seeing this it raises blood sugar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk677 raises blood sugar brother I see this a ton on mk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this dosing similar for all brands?

I purchased MK-677 from Umbrella Labs. The bottle says 20MG/ML, 30ML/60ML (2oz).

Is the 1ML dropper = to 20MG?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom