Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA training supps

theop99

Registered
I'm getting started on my MMA Training and I need to figure out what supps would work best for me. I was thinking of just gettin some protein, creatine, and a NO2 product. I want to gain weight but I don't want to bulk up a whole lot because I need to be quick and powerful not slow and powerful lol. Any help would be appreciated.

You can use Cardazol as well to help boost endurance and burn fat. Depends on you.... figure out what you need most. Then we can answer more.

As you already said, protein and creatine are good choices. Cardazol is also an excellent addition.

Protein and creatine are good.. I also like glutamine and BCAAs to help with recovery.

I really like using fish oil and tumeric/curcumin as well. They help with joints and inflammation which is pretty critical for mma all around.

I'm not a fan of preworkout supplements before training. Cardazol is the only one I reccomend. It doesn't upset my stomach and no jitters. It's also got nootropics in it which is absolutely killer for focus.. extremely beneficial, especially for mitt/pad work.

If you're interested in stuff more on the PED side cardarine is phenomenal for endurance. You'll be able to push cardio and your vo2 max to places you never thought you could go.

How old are you?
I wouldn't jump right into sarms if you are fairly young and don't have that much training experience.

Good quality whey protein and maybe creatine are the ones I would start with. And of course also the basic health supplements like multivitamin and fish oil. You can purchase three of the aforementioned from our sponsor Need to Build Muscle.

Man, I wish they stock up that whey protein soon. Can't wait to try it!!!

I'm getting started on my MMA Training and I need to figure out what supps would work best for me. I was thinking of just gettin some protein, creatine, and a NO2 product. I want to gain weight but I don't want to bulk up a whole lot because I need to be quick and powerful not slow and powerful lol. Any help would be appreciated.
What is your stats? How old are you?

Yes. YOU do. Which will happen by trying them.

Back
Top Bottom