Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mobster's banned Nutrition Nutrozol 677 log

Thanks. Now we've snow warnings (heck I might shut my bedroom window soon lol). Nutrozol was almost too effective as I woke at 1.30am fresh as a daisy and I'll be damned if I'm getting up then lol.

So Tuesday night I fucked up how I took it and then, as always, it was a work day Wednesday. So sleep wasn't great. However, I felt great coming home after what is always a long ass day. Up early today after another 6 our so hours solid sleep.

Thursday and Friday solid. Saturday, again a long ass work day made more so by ANOTHER storm, more flooding and even a 100t landslide (my boss had to come and fetch me to work) and I still had a good nights sleep ha!

Tuesday for Wednesday wasn't the best (that seems par for the course for a work day). I slept well last night only to wake crazy early today feeling fresh but not wanting to be up at 3am so I feel tired now.

Tuesday for Wednesday wasn't the best (that seems par for the course for a work day). I slept well last night only to wake crazy early today feeling fresh but not wanting to be up at 3am so I feel tired now.

bro ...i have off days too sometimes...do it hard keep log going

Always fella.

Woke at 1am, stayed up for an hour then chilled / slept to 6.30. Let's see what happens at the gym today.

that's not bad. my schedule has been hectic lately, i'm lucky to get 6 or 7 hours which is not good.

Always trying to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night if possible.

Always trying to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night if possible.

The product seems to be resting me to the pointy where I need less sleep so any extra is a bonus.

The product seems to be resting me to the pointy where I need less sleep so any extra is a bonus.

bro i have the same positives...i sleep a lot deeper and cleaner...nice HGH boost too...i feel pumps in AM cardio...

Back
Top Bottom