Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderate test prop

Sorry it took so long to respond on this thread I wrote in it a week ago and I guess I didn't get post. Maybe 4 days ago hell idk. Been cycling 5 years. My runs are are all test e and tren ace. Just looking to add a little extra jump start. Im 5 feet 7. 175. Looking to hit 200 and see how i feel. I do not have bf percentage. Age 35. Once again sorry for the delay. Thanks for he responses. Hey does anyone of you guys know if psl has their money orders transferred over seas? WU flags every dam thing.

Sorry it took so long to respond on this thread I wrote in it a week ago and I guess I didn't get post. Maybe 4 days ago hell idk. Been cycling 5 years. My runs are are all test e and tren ace. Just looking to add a little extra jump start. Im 5 feet 7. 175. Looking to hit 200 and see how i feel. I do not have bf percentage. Age 35. Once again sorry for the delay. Thanks for he responses. Hey does anyone of you guys know if psl has their money orders transferred over seas? WU flags every dam thing.

So use Bitcoin

Bro you need to stop using tren so much. That shit is poison for your body. You have no idea what you are doing to yourself using it like that

Back
Top Bottom