Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More pumps in the gym?

ervinl

Are more pumps beneficial or is that just bro science?
If so what can i take to help with pumps as far as supplements
I’m looking for one i can take before the gym that will help with my results too

I’m looking for one i can take before the gym that will help with my results too

It's mostly broscience. Like 90%.

pumps are a must in the gym if you want to grow and get bigger

I use ostazol m1mk 5 caps before I train for max pumps

Absolutely not.

I find it strange that people understand so little of what they so often do.

Pump +:
it feels nice
It can, when done with fascia stretching (see carb loading and plasma expanders) create 'room to grow'. But that's not a normal gym pump.
It's a positive indicator of a good workout (and arguably that your nutrition is on point)

But a 'must to grow'. Absolutely not. There are too many examples of seriously big and often muscular strongmen who do nothing like the volume or never chase a pump yet are huge. Look also at the number of users of pump products who are not adding pounds of muscle

For mass and size pumps matter the most. Its about growing. What u lift doesn't mean shit. Need to do high reps corrext form and squeeze the muscle your working. Cant lift with an ego if you care about building muscle. Doing 400 for 2 reps doesn't do shit. Need to pump the blood and oxygen into the muscle or your wasting time. Go skateboard if not gonna try to get the most massive pump every time

- - - Updated - - -

But you don't need no supplements to help with a pump. I just explained how to get it

Back
Top Bottom