bannednutrition.com

Thread: More than water

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

More than water

i just started taking protein and gatorade during my workouts. i was wondering if this is a bonous or is it better to just drink water and have protein etc before and after workouts? also wondering if anyone else does this and sees good results having a little bit of carbs and protein during workout instead of water ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Deffo without gatorade.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lose the Gatorade in general and don't drink protein during your workout as it will hinder you rather than help. Try to get your protein from whole foods instead, and if you insist in shakes don't consume them right before or during training. It's no different than eating a meal in that regard.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    did your ancestors drink protein shakes and gatorade during battle? no they actually drank nothing.

working out is not even close to as intense so to think you need to keep throwing sugar, protein powder (aka fart powder), and more sugar at your body during a workout is pretty weak sauce as far as i'm concerned. plus it is super counter productive too. now you are making your body do MORE WORK during a workout while it is already under so much stress as it is

maybe sip some water if it is hot in there but that is it. stop listening to what you see in those stupid commercials, they are trying to get you to buy their product.. those athletes in those commercials are being PAID to appear in those commercials. and no michael jordan doesn't eat big macs and tiger woods doesn't drive a Buick and aaron rodgers I'm sure doesn't use State Farm insurance (they aren't even allowed in some states for not paying out policies). it is crazy i have to explain this stuff to people but I do all the time
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-13-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleylee View Post
    i just started taking protein and gatorade during my workouts. i was wondering if this is a bonous or is it better to just drink water and have protein etc before and after workouts? also wondering if anyone else does this and sees good results having a little bit of carbs and protein during workout instead of water ?
    You really dont need anything during workouts except hydration. Save the protein and carbs for after your workouts

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    did your ancestors drink protein shakes and gatorade during battle? no they actually drank nothing.

working out is not even close to as intense so to think you need to keep throwing sugar, protein powder (aka fart powder), and more sugar at your body during a workout is pretty weak sauce as far as i'm concerned. plus it is super counter productive too. now you are making your body do MORE WORK during a workout while it is already under so much stress as it is

maybe sip some water if it is hot in there but that is it. stop listening to what you see in those stupid commercials, they are trying to get you to buy their product.. those athletes in those commercials are being PAID to appear in those commercials. and no michael jordan doesn't eat big macs and tiger woods doesn't drive a Buick and aaron rodgers I'm sure doesn't use State Farm insurance (they aren't even allowed in some states for not paying out policies). it is crazy i have to explain this stuff to people but I do all the time
    This is so true! You really donít need anything thatís the funny thing!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySimpson View Post
    This is so true! You really donít need anything thatís the funny thing!
    Fair enough guys.... I just feel like I am always thirsty unless I drink something with sugar and flavor in it!