Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning workouts and supps

puglyyuperr

Registered
hey, i work out when i wake up before i go to work (do overnights). the supplements im on say to take one dose when u wake up and a second before u work out. how do i take these if i wake up n work out with in the same hour? any help would be appreciated.

Just take it before your workout then. Supplement companies generally encourage you to consume more than needed so you buy even more.

hey, i work out when i wake up before i go to work (do overnights). the supplements im on say to take one dose when u wake up and a second before u work out. how do i take these if i wake up n work out with in the same hour? any help would be appreciated.

Well that's up to you. Or set the alarm earlier.

how can anyone advise this without knowing what you are taking?

if you work all night and then work out then go home and sleep a pre workout stim is probably the worst thing you can take. you will be wired all day and then have to go to work tired

What supplements are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom