Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most effective for muscle gain?

tarverantonio

Registered
Hey guys,

I would like to know which supplement would be the most effective for muscle gain.I would like to use just one supplement for both pre and post workout as opposed to several,heard from a friend that ON 100% whey would be a good choice but have no idea if to go ahead with it.Also,would like to know if a seperate BCAA or creatine supplement is absolutely necessary or if i can make do without it.Will appreciate your feedback on this....thanks!!!

I wouldn't really say any supplement is necessary for muscle gain if your diet is okay. Creatine is a nice add if you take it every day (not exceeding 5g). Preworkouts are mostly forn stimulant effect, and can easily be replaced with coffee or similar. Again BCAA and postworkouts are not needed unless your diet is very lacking.

protein and bcaa's are heavily pushed by supplement companies because they are super cheap to produce and legal to sell.. the truth is they have never and will never beat real food period

and i would stack real food with n2generate which will help boost your natural testosterone levels

Food is honestly better than all the supps man....

Back
Top Bottom