Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most important vitamin

tribi11

Registered
What vitamins would you say are the most important to be taking daily ? Anything that we dont get enough of? Or things people just dont think about ? I hope I can identify anything I am missing.

taking vitamins that you are not getting from food is a step yes, but in the end some people cannot cure deficiencies from 'taking something'

poor gut health and lifestyle makes the body sick

What vitamins would you say are the most important to be taking daily ? Anything that we dont get enough of? Or things people just dont think about ? I hope I can identify anything I am missing.

Just take a high quality multivitamin each day and maintain a healthy diet. That's all you need.

If you had to pick just one vitamin I would say vitamin D because that's the most commonly deficient vitamin but all vitamins/minerals are important

So are you having any specific symptoms or just asking out of curiosity?

High quality multi will have you covered bro.

Back
Top Bottom