Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi vitamin definition

framkstree33

Registered
I wanted to know what defines a multivitamin ? A supplement with more than one ingredient is considered a multi vit? I went to visit my nutritionist and found I was deficient in boron & chromium which I should get in a good multi vitimain. So I wanted to know what multi vit has the most ingredients and correct dosage ?? All these shit companies cutting corners.

I wanted to know what defines a multivitamin ? A supplement with more than one ingredient is considered a multi vit? I went to visit my nutritionist and found I was deficient in boron & chromium which I should get in a good multi vitimain. So I wanted to know what multi vit has the most ingredients and correct dosage ?? All these shit companies cutting corners.

Actually you don't. You need a product with minerals too. 3d Multi has both

Just find one that has the vitamins and/or minerals you are deficient in

80% of this forum is deficient in minerals. it has to do with poor soil quality, eating non organic foods, and poor gut health from bad diets for years

your nutritionist is a moron if they just told you to go take a multi. that isn't how you fix mineral deficiencies at their root cause. the bad news is if you are deficient in boron you won't be able to produce testosterone

general tip, I bought a multivitamin and minerals and just started taking them ever since, 20-30$ for a years supply, as far as OP is it doesn't have the Brono but it does have the Chromium

Now it may not serve everything but with all the other general supplements like Fish Oil / Glucosamine / BCAA etc, I just take this anyway.

If pictures don't work google 'Nu u Multivitamins & Minerals F

4_2_f05c3b58-f308-4869-bc1e-1a7b89404aba_1024x1024.jpg

2_2_f615822c-30b6-444d-bcba-0c651a254ea7_1024x1024.jpg

80% of this forum is deficient in minerals. it has to do with poor soil quality, eating non organic foods, and poor gut health from bad diets for years

your nutritionist is a moron if they just told you to go take a multi. that isn't how you fix mineral deficiencies at their root cause. the bad news is if you are deficient in boron you won't be able to produce testosterone

I was just about to comment how is it possible to even develop deficiency in those minerals but that soil theory explains a lot.
I also agree with the doctoral advice. Weird...

I was just about to comment how is it possible to even develop deficiency in those minerals but that soil theory explains a lot.
I also agree with the doctoral advice. Weird...

It'll become a habit lol

Back
Top Bottom