bannednutrition.com

Thread: Multi vitamin definition

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Multi vitamin definition

I wanted to know what defines a multivitamin ? A supplement with more than one ingredient is considered a multi vit? I went to visit my nutritionist and found I was deficient in boron & chromium which I should get in a good multi vitimain. So I wanted to know what multi vit has the most ingredients and correct dosage ?? All these shit companies cutting corners.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by framkstree33 View Post
    I wanted to know what defines a multivitamin ? A supplement with more than one ingredient is considered a multi vit? I went to visit my nutritionist and found I was deficient in boron & chromium which I should get in a good multi vitimain. So I wanted to know what multi vit has the most ingredients and correct dosage ?? All these shit companies cutting corners.
    Actually you don't. You need a product with minerals too. 3d Multi has both

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by framkstree33 View Post
    Just find one that has the vitamins and/or minerals you are deficient in

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    80% of this forum is deficient in minerals. it has to do with poor soil quality, eating non organic foods, and poor gut health from bad diets for years

your nutritionist is a moron if they just told you to go take a multi. that isn't how you fix mineral deficiencies at their root cause. the bad news is if you are deficient in boron you won't be able to produce testosterone
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    general tip, I bought a multivitamin and minerals and just started taking them ever since, 20-30$ for a years supply, as far as OP is it doesn't have the Brono but it does have the Chromium

Now it may not serve everything but with all the other general supplements like Fish Oil / Glucosamine / BCAA etc, I just take this anyway.

If pictures don't work google 'Nu u Multivitamins & Minerals F

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would just supplement what you're missing separately.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    80% of this forum is deficient in minerals. it has to do with poor soil quality, eating non organic foods, and poor gut health from bad diets for years

your nutritionist is a moron if they just told you to go take a multi. that isn't how you fix mineral deficiencies at their root cause. the bad news is if you are deficient in boron you won't be able to produce testosterone
    I was just about to comment how is it possible to even develop deficiency in those minerals but that soil theory explains a lot.
    I also agree with the doctoral advice. Weird...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I was just about to comment how is it possible to even develop deficiency in those minerals but that soil theory explains a lot.
    I also agree with the doctoral advice. Weird...
    It'll become a habit lol

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's quite common to be deficient in certain vitamins or minerals. Ask your doctor about what you should do about it.