Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi-vitamin dosing

aaiom

Registered
I bought a multivitamin from the supplement shop and the guy there said because I was such a big guy as a bodybuilder who was 220 lb that I should double the dose because that would be more effective for me.
do you think that he has a point or is he just trying to make a sale

I bought a multivitamin from the supplement shop and the guy there said because I was such a big guy as a bodybuilder who was 220 lb that I should double the dose because that would be more effective for me.

If you double dose your vitamins, makes you you split into AM/Pm so it absorbs properly.

no don't double the dose, run the correct amount

No need to double up

My brand produces two multivitamin products for Bodybuilders.

Use N2Guard during cycle:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

Use 3D-Multi when you are OFF cycle:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Ruthless-3D-p311.html

Back
Top Bottom