Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle anabolism higher at lower bodyfat?

albinoslug21

Registered
Anyone know the answer to this question. Also, did some searching and did not find what I was really looking for, is someone has some information about this handy let me know. Just curious if there is actual science to back this up as someone said this to me and I am not really sure.

Are you asking if being skinny let's you build muscle faster? The short answer is no. Genetics, training, and diet determine how fast you build muscle naturally.

Anyone know the answer to this question. Also, did some searching and did not find what I was really looking for, is someone has some information about this handy let me know. Just curious if there is actual science to back this up as someone said this to me and I am not really sure.

In a word no. The little you add is just more visible.

You aromatize less at lower bodyfat, which can lead to more gains. That means you get more from both endogenous and exogenous hormone sources. That much is true.

You aromatize less at lower bodyfat, which can lead to more gains. That means you get more from both endogenous and exogenous hormone sources. That much is true.

I wonder if there's a study to support this. I'm not saying it's not true cos I 100% agree with the idea that less aromatization ought to lead to greater lean mass gains. And it's a given that we'd have less issues with estrogen etc. But most studies and research seem to indicate 'gains in lean mass' without suggesting the difference between those in the study and their bodyfat. So we see 'the group as a whole on X amount of drug gained 4-6lbs' etc etc. There must be one somewhere

I wonder if there's a study to support this. I'm not saying it's not true cos I 100% agree with the idea that less aromatization ought to lead to greater lean mass gains. And it's a given that we'd have less issues with estrogen etc. But most studies and research seem to indicate 'gains in lean mass' without suggesting the difference between those in the study and their bodyfat. So we see 'the group as a whole on X amount of drug gained 4-6lbs' etc etc. There must be one somewhere
I'd like to see this as well.

Back
Top Bottom