Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Muscle anabolism higher at lower bodyfat?

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Muscle anabolism higher at lower bodyfat?

    Anyone know the answer to this question. Also, did some searching and did not find what I was really looking for, is someone has some information about this handy let me know. Just curious if there is actual science to back this up as someone said this to me and I am not really sure.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,585
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you asking if being skinny let's you build muscle faster? The short answer is no. Genetics, training, and diet determine how fast you build muscle naturally.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,588
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by albinoslug21 View Post
    Anyone know the answer to this question. Also, did some searching and did not find what I was really looking for, is someone has some information about this handy let me know. Just curious if there is actual science to back this up as someone said this to me and I am not really sure.
    In a word no. The little you add is just more visible.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,384
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by albinoslug21 View Post
    Anyone know the answer to this question. Also, did some searching and did not find what I was really looking for, is someone has some information about this handy let me know. Just curious if there is actual science to back this up as someone said this to me and I am not really sure.
    You aromatize less at lower bodyfat, which can lead to more gains. That means you get more from both endogenous and exogenous hormone sources. That much is true.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,544
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no clue what they are talking about

    probably confused cause they don't know that muscle and fat are 2 completely different things
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,588
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You aromatize less at lower bodyfat, which can lead to more gains. That means you get more from both endogenous and exogenous hormone sources. That much is true.
    I wonder if there's a study to support this. I'm not saying it's not true cos I 100% agree with the idea that less aromatization ought to lead to greater lean mass gains. And it's a given that we'd have less issues with estrogen etc. But most studies and research seem to indicate 'gains in lean mass' without suggesting the difference between those in the study and their bodyfat. So we see 'the group as a whole on X amount of drug gained 4-6lbs' etc etc. There must be one somewhere

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,585
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I wonder if there's a study to support this. I'm not saying it's not true cos I 100% agree with the idea that less aromatization ought to lead to greater lean mass gains. And it's a given that we'd have less issues with estrogen etc. But most studies and research seem to indicate 'gains in lean mass' without suggesting the difference between those in the study and their bodyfat. So we see 'the group as a whole on X amount of drug gained 4-6lbs' etc etc. There must be one somewhere
    I'd like to see this as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •