Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle growth and size

RaVeil

I just started weight training and I am 21 years old
it's been about three or four weeks and I can see my biceps getting a little bigger. it's good to see that because I've always been really skinny. I'm hoping I can take a supplement that you guys like and that isn't a rip off that can help me get more muscle quicker

it's been about three or four weeks and I can see my biceps getting a little bigger. it's good to see that because I've always been really skinny. I'm hoping I can take a supplement that you guys like and that isn't a rip off that can help me get more muscle quicker

Food. It's barely been 28 days and you wanna add something extra

Just need a good balanced whole food diet and some creatine monohydrate. Don't buy into the hype of pre-workout formulas. Other than that it's all about putting in the work and staying consistent. True muscle
Gain takes time.

something like a test booster to start or creatine and protein also a good start for you

diet calories from protein and training. N2SLin

Glad to see you picked up weight training bro. Best thing you can do if you want to grow is just continue training and put a huge focus on your diet. You have to eat enough for growth and the right kinds of food.

Back
Top Bottom