Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk and creatine

BlutoShein

Registered
I have been using creatine and muscle milk for the past few months and have gained 10 lb
I was originally 145 lb and got up close to 160
I didn't stop taking it and then I lost half my gains
do you think I have to stay on this stuff to keep gaining weight or do you think that the weight will come back if I eat more

I have been using creatine and muscle milk for the past few months and have gained 10 lb
do you think I have to stay on this stuff to keep gaining weight or do you think that the weight will come back if I eat more

Stay on muscle milk and creatine if you are making gains. I like muscle milk, it's a good muscle gainer shake for sure.

Muscle Milk Banana is awesome but I thought they stopped taking it.

- - - Updated - - -

Muscle Milk Banana is awesome. I thought they stopped making it (no longer in Vitamin Shoppe) but amazon has it.

So did you or didn't you?

Yes.

You didn’t replace the what you quit taking to be able to hold onto the weight. You dropped your calories there for you drop the weight.

Back
Top Bottom