Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclepharm assault

sarge33

Registered
I was looking at everything that goes in to making Assualt, and I noticed there is no caffine in Assualt. Am I right, or are they just not listing it? It would be great if they didn't have any caffine in it so those of us who workout later aren't up all night. Just a thought, looking forward to try it, but I have to finish up my Ragnarok caffine free first.

Assult has 250mg caffeine

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't take any stimulants if I was working close to bedtime.
The training itself will have its own effect on sleep as well so not a good idea.

it does have caffeine and you are only hurting yourself not only training with a preworkout but also training late

we are human beings, not racoons.. we evolved to exercise during the day and sleep at night. hence why our melatonin levels drop at sunrise and rise at sunset .. those that have jobs where they work nights and sleep during the day have long term health problems for a reason.

take a non stim preworkout if you want to lift before bed bro. it’s just common sense here.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Yeah man if you workout later tru and find something nonstim. Honestly at that time you shouldn't need anything

Back
Top Bottom