Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MuscleTech TEST HD feedback

baltzer

Novice Brother
Registered
any feedback here on muscletechs test HD supposed to be kind of one of those revolutionary supplements, anyone here try this for a long time? seems a new generation thing

bro the base of the product is Broccoli powder and tribulus, i wouldn't put much stock into it....

it has very poor feedback and with good reason... they came out with a few new products in the platinum series that are far better than they had before but they are still average at best but this one in particular is shit as gearhead already showed you...

any feedback here on muscletechs test HD supposed to be kind of one of those revolutionary supplements, anyone here try this for a long time? seems a new generation thing

i deff wouldnt call it anywhere near revolutionary lol.Its a decent test booster.I would much rather use hcgenerate es to be honest, by looking at the profile.

Last edited:
It's mostly overhyped, like most of Muscletechs products. Just go with some thing proven to be effective like HCGenerate ES

MT isnt bad but I think you can find better options. I guess it really depends on what you are trying to acheive

Muscle tech sucks dude. Sorry but that's the truth. Don't waste your money. Get some quality backed up serious test boosters from NTBM. They legitimately have top quality ingredients and concepts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muscletech has the most beautiful labels you'd ever see; kind of like putting a Volkswagen engine in a Mercedes though... beautiful exterior, nothing inside worth writing home about.

Back
Top Bottom