Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My biceps and legs hurt when training

Waltero35

I've noticed that when I train my upper body my biceps start hurting. it's near where the elbow is and then it runs up the forearms. also when I train my legs my hips and knees start bothering me
a friend of mine said that it could be because I am low in omega's. he said that I should look into supplementing them. can you suggest a good supplement?

It's not so no. It's elbow tendonitis or the bicep tendonitis (it attaches at one end on the forearm bone).

Correct the form, low the volume, rest and rehab THEN look at Krill-TS (an oil) and or N2JointRX

what mobster said

and you might want to take a break from weight training entirely for a bit. it sucks but trust me these types of injuries will get chronic if you keep pounding at them

I've noticed that when I train my upper body my biceps start hurting. it's near where the elbow is and then it runs up the forearms. also when I train my legs my hips and knees start bothering me
a friend of mine said that it could be because I am low in omega's. he said that I should look into supplementing them. can you suggest a good supplement?

get some joint support and fish oil to go slow

N2Guard little deca will solve it. also a supplement called Ligaplex that I take and like

Back
Top Bottom