Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Diet and supplements regime

Smerks

Just want to see what you think of my diet and supplement choice any useful advice is very much appreciated

Breakfast:
4 eggs, 2 wholemeal toast with grass fed butter, 60gm of porridge with 1 cup of milk
1 optimen tablet (multi)
1 yakult

Optimum nutrition gold standard gainer 1 scoop, 1 cup milk and water

Lunch
160gm chicken breast, 1 cup white rice, 100gm broccoli
1 optimen (multi)

Dinner
Spagetti bolognaise with lean mince
1 optimen (multi)

Optimum nutrition casien shake with cup of milk

Just want to see what you think of my diet and supplement choice any useful advice is very much appreciated

Breakfast:
4 eggs, 2 wholemeal toast with grass fed butter, 60gm of porridge with 1 cup of milk
1 optimen tablet (multi)
1 yakult

Lunch
160gm chicken breast, 1 cup white rice, 100gm broccoli
1 optimen (multi)

Dinner
Spagetti bolognaise with lean mince
1 optimen (multi)

Optimum nutrition casien shake with cup of milk

So we don't know what you weigh etc.

Last edited:
First I would like to know your age and body weight and what sport/sports you do and most importantly what are your goals?
Another thing that I saw immediately is that you like to drink these mass gainer drinks and would like to ask why is that? Are you struggling with gaining weight?

I'm 30 years old in a month, 76 kg and 13 percent body fat. I really changed my body in the last year (started 65 kg with more body fat) but have seem to hit a wall it feels like I only put on fat on bulk (i gain muscle but very minor amounts) I'm on the go alot at work so very active do 3 full body workouts a week.
When I worked out 5 days a week I ate 3200 cals a day and lost body fat. :eek: I recently changed to this shake as it's mainly oat carbs and helps me not need 3 breaks a day at work plus I have casien for slow release at night I'm currently on a bulk but put on weight what felt like really quick (a percent or so) so cut back to this diet I'm looking to improve my intake in any way possible eg other examples better choices or alternatives anything to help :)

i take it you are in the UK so your dairy quality is going to be far better than the US

however it is still A LOT of dairy, plus bread (gluten) and pasta.. how is your digestion and bloat?

i don't see a single fruit in there and you don't have a single watery veggie either. brocolli doesn't count and is also poorly digested.

I'm in australia. But first of all thankyou just your first post is telling me I'm on track to getting what I need here.

As for digestion My Farts are insanely bad and very common other than that I'm going okay.

I think my quick gain of fat could be partially to bloat from upping my calories

I also swap spaghetti with fish rice and brocolli every few days

I'm in australia. But first of all thankyou just your first post is telling me I'm on track to getting what I need here.

As for digestion My Farts are insanely bad and very common other than that I'm going okay.

I think my quick gain of fat could be partially to bloat from upping my calories

I also swap spaghetti with fish rice and brocolli every few days

If you are experiencing flatulence on a regular basis - that is a red flag something is very wrong with your digestive system.

Farting up a storm 24/7 is not normal.

There is a lot I would change with your diet. Remove the gluten (bread, pasta), remove the dairy, remove the weight gainer, add in healthy fats like coconut/avacado.

Honestly man, I would pretty much rip up your current diet and start again. Base your diet on anti-inflammatory whole foods.

You can hit me up for a nutrition program if you want some assistance on how to properly make a well balanced meal plan.
https://trevorkouritzin.com/product/nutrition-program/

Thanks muskate I reckon i will in the mean time I'll drop the gluten n replace with more porridge and rice maybee even some sweet potato ill drop the dairy till the gainers gone and add in some fruit and coconut oil.

the link you posted doesnt work tho
Thx

Back
Top Bottom