Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My heart skips a beat while I train!

whalesperm

Registered
When I take a pre workout or drink caffeine before a workout it feels like my heart skips a beat while I train and it scares the crap out of me. My friend at the gym thinks it is heart murmur or maybe palpitations. Would I be able to run something with the pre workouts to offset that? Maybe add a lot of water to it?

Skip the caffeine and see how you do without it. If it still keeps happening then get yourself checked out

When I take a pre workout or drink caffeine before a workout it feels like my heart skips a beat while I train and it scares the crap out of me. My friend at the gym thinks it is heart murmur or maybe palpitations. Would I be able to run something with the pre workouts to offset that? Maybe add a lot of water to it?

Get yourself checked could be just nothing, you're likely all good.

when you take a stimulant it is like revving up your car engine. it makes absolutely zero sense to do it. people love to argue this topic with me but the science is on my side. you can strap a heart rate monitor to yourself and do your own test if you don't believe me with and without stims.

the bottom line is if you insist on a pre workout use one like n2kts that isn't a shitload of stims

I have this same issue any type of pre work out of caffeine even alcohol and cigarettes do this to me .
Have had that problem since a teen go to your doctor get all your test done make sure your good to go .

I’ve had an “innocent” heart murmur since middle school and I know the feeling you are talking about. But I stay away from as much stimulants as possible. Don’t know the reasoning behind the feeling but the cardiologist said mine is fine and to have it checked every couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom