Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My supplement journey

Caiske28

over the past 10 years I have tried just about every supplement and feel like I haven't got my money's worth. do you think there is a certain amount of money that you should be spending every month on supplements and if so which ones would you say we're really worth it?

It's a kind of ass backwards thought process and here's why.

The most used (inc by me) supps are:

Creatine (works fine and is cheap), Fish Oil, Vitamins, Joint Products (I notice this more when I DON'T use one) before we get into the extras. Now with all of these ($100 max) do not expect crazy results. Many do. Fish oils and vitamins are, as much as anything, like insurance. Protein powders and the like is just food. And actual food is better.

If you get into the silly pre-workouts (all claiming to be crazy strong) and hope to have epic workouts in a drug like state then they are 100% a waste of money. Just have a cheap coffee.

If you get into, esp post cycle, a test booster or an organ protector (like N2Generate or N2Guard) then hold their prices up against the cost of the cycle. Then they ARE worth the money. But you don't have to use them year round.

I think it's what is implied in advertizing that's the issue. Putting up a professional athlete and making you think you'll look like that if you use product X... that's why you'll question $100-200 a month.

Anything else is mostly trial and error.

over the past 10 years I have tried just about every supplement and feel like I haven't got my money's worth. do you think there is a certain amount of money that you should be spending every month on supplements and if so which ones would you say we're really worth it?

bro i eat fresh ranch food

Back
Top Bottom