Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bm complaint

38RDoman

Registered
the communication lately with n2bm hasn’t been up to par
I sent them an email 3 days ago and still no response. I understand people get busy with stuff but they should hire someone full time to answer customer questions. I had an issue with my payment and need to talk to someone there

I sent them an email 3 days ago and still no response. I understand people get busy with stuff but they should hire someone full time to answer customer questions. I had an issue with my payment and need to talk to someone there

I have no issues with n2bm I just got an email back last night about my n2guard order.

Never had even 1 issue with n2bm, orders always smooth, maybe you fell through the cracks.

I had it out with n2bm before but over years learned to trust and respect the company
Rick is a good friend now and I fully support n2bm

Have you considered that your mail never made it to N2BM, technology is not 100% perfect, try again and you will be taken care of

Hey, brother thank you for your interest in my products, and please accept my apologies for the breakdown in communication with you. I have sent you a private message with my cell phone number and email. Please contact me via text or call and I'll be sure to handle anything you need.

Back
Top Bottom