Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2generate 5 caps a day?

Zion1987

Registered
I don't understand why the bottle of n2generate says to take 5 a day but then you are supposed to split the dosing
how exactly do you split an odd number lol? Am i supposed to split the capsule in half?
this makes absolutely no sense can someone shed some light on this mystery for me

I don't understand why the bottle of n2generate says to take 5 a day but then you are supposed to split the dosing
how exactly do you split an odd number lol? Am i supposed to split the capsule in half?
this makes absolutely no sense can someone shed some light on this mystery for me

you take 2 capsules in the morning, 3 capsules in the afternoon.

It's not exactly too hard to figure is it?

Brother you can do 2 capsules with breakfast and then 3 capsules with a meal. www.HCGenerate.com

Back
Top Bottom