Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2generate ES before sex?

PokoLoco

Registered
I picked up n2generate ES to help me before sex. I read it helps with erections and performance and after using it i noticed a difference so this stuff works. Even have bigger loads. now my question is rather than taking it split dosage AM and PM, should i just take all 5 caps before sex for maximum effect? if so how long before?

I picked up n2generate ES to help me before sex. I read it helps with erections and performance and after using it i noticed a difference so this stuff works. Even have bigger loads. now my question is rather than taking it split dosage AM and PM, should i just take all 5 caps before sex for maximum effect? if so how long before?

Hey brother thank you for your interest in my products, I'm extremely happy you decided to give my HCGenerate ES a good try.

As far as ways to take the product: The ingredients have a compounding effect that builds up over time, so taking them spread through the day is just fine. You can always take one capsule in the morning and once at night and just make sure to take three capsules a good 1hr before the act. This way you would gain some additional benefit from taking three caps an hour before, however really full effect is reached by letting the product build up strength over time.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/n2generate-es

test boosters can help increase libido over time..

There are a couple of ingredients in the formula that have some additional benefits before the act like the icariin and L-Dopa. The way the product is formulated we rely on the ingredients building up over time in the body, but the effects from the icariin and L-Dopa in the short term are very strong. The icariin helps overall erection hardness and then L-Dopa lowers prolactin which is what you want when you are having sex.

There are a couple of ingredients in the formula that have some additional benefits before the act like the icariin and L-Dopa. The way the product is formulated we rely on the ingredients building up over time in the body, but the effects from the icariin and L-Dopa in the short term are very strong. The icariin helps overall erection hardness and then L-Dopa lowers prolactin which is what you want when you are having sex.

bro ldopa and b6 also is good...b12 helps with blood flow too...

bro ldopa and b6 also is good...b12 helps with blood flow too...

L-Dopa is incredibly effective at reducing levels of prolactin, we use very high-quality extract to make sure to provide our customers with the very best product. The main difference between the ES version vs the classic version is that the HCGenerate ES does have ingredients to both improve erection strength via the high-quality icariin acting as a pde5 inhibitor, while at the same time the L-Dopa lowers prolactin. It is a very powerful combination for hard erections if you are having problems.

Back
Top Bottom