Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2generate not sold on amazon?

machinepal

Registered
how come all of the n2bm products like n2guard, n2generate ES, n2slin etc are sold on amazon but i checked last week and n2generate wasn't on there? is that just an error or is there another reason? i have an amazon account through prime so i order all my stuff on there and i really need n2generate right now. How do I buy it?

how come all of the n2bm products like n2guard, n2generate ES, n2slin etc are sold on amazon but i checked last week and n2generate wasn't on there? is that just an error or is there another reason? i have an amazon account through prime so i order all my stuff on there and i really need n2generate right now. How do I buy it?

Brother thank you for your interest in my products I appreciate every one of you guys that supports my brand.

Amazon has removed HCGenerate from sale because of the product's known uses in steroid cycles. Because my products are mainly bought by steroid users it creates a difficult situation when it comes to trying to show my products to more people in the mainstream. The hardcore nature of the brand follows me around and it shuts some doors along the way. That is OK and it doesn't discourage me, N2BM will remain a very hardcore brand and I will continue to cater to the serious bros. I don't mind keeping my shop small and continue to cater to a small select group of individuals.

Brother thank you for your interest in my products I appreciate every one of you guys that supports my brand.

Amazon has removed HCGenerate from sale because of the product's known uses in steroid cycles. Because my products are mainly bought by steroid users it creates a difficult situation when it comes to trying to show my products to more people in the mainstream. The hardcore nature of the brand follows me around and it shuts some doors along the way. That is OK and it doesn't discourage me, N2BM will remain a very hardcore brand and I will continue to cater to the serious bros. I don't mind keeping my shop small and continue to cater to a small select group of individuals.

bro...thats weak...i hate amazon for running brick and mortar out of business...midwest needs the jobs...

...brothers on evo and sisters...stop going to amazon, buy direct from sellers.....

Back
Top Bottom