Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2generate and pct help

Fernandor

Registered
I am starting my post cycle therapy today after my steroid cycle the problem is I just now got around to order n2generate from n2bm. it won't be here for several days if you include the post office delays. What am I supposed to do in the meantime without it, should I go to a vitamin shop and get some type of supplement to use instead

I am starting my post cycle therapy today after my steroid cycle the problem is I just now got around to order n2generate from n2bm. it won't be here for several days if you include the post office delays. What am I supposed to do in the meantime without it, should I go to a vitamin shop and get some type of supplement to use instead

Just wait until the n2generate arrives. If you're doing PCT, I hope you're using nolvadex and aromasin, that can be used for a few days while you get n2bm products. They ship fast I got my pack in 5 days.

Next time order and have it ready ahead of time.

Youll be fine to just wait for it to arrive.

Hey, brother thank you for your interest in my products.
You can be sure that we will get your order in the mail within 24hrs of ordering.

Don't worry too much about an extra day or two! as long as you follow through with taking N2Generate every day you will feel great on it!

Don't waste your time and money with weak products from some newbie store, just wait fir the right stuff you need from N2BM.

Back
Top Bottom