Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2generate vs. other test boosters

tearbits

Registered
so I have spent thousands over the year on test boosters and never noticed a thing. but i tried n2generate and my gains are so much better. do you think it is because of the ingredients and dosages that are in it or is it because it is higher quality products?

so I have spent thousands over the year on test boosters and never noticed a thing. but i tried n2generate and my gains are so much better. do you think it is because of the ingredients and dosages that are in it or is it because it is higher quality products?

Could be placebo effect.

What did your bloodwork say?

I read study just recently that was focused on supplements and a possible placebo effect. They found that the snazzier the labeling the higher the placebo effect.

Did you like the label?

n2generate is superior to any test booster out there cause they have high dosages of everything. example they got 10X the amount of fadogia and tribulus as other brands that are more expensive!

What do YOU think? After all you had (and about time) the results you wanted.

I agree with the placebo effect. There’s so many variables that go into your gains and to say it was the test booster, may be inaccurate. There’s 0 research on any test booster that says they’ll increase your test to any significant degree.

I made the mistake of spending a few hundred on test boosters included n2. Lab results were negligible and within normal fluctuations. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Did see gains that I attribute to harder training and better diet When I thought I was “supplementing”. Went to gear after that.

I’ll probably get banned but those mods who preach N2 test boosters just want your money. They don’t take that crap.

I agree with the placebo effect. There’s so many variables that go into your gains and to say it was the test booster, may be inaccurate. There’s 0 research on any test booster that says they’ll increase your test to any significant degree.

I made the mistake of spending a few hundred on test boosters included n2. Lab results were negligible and within normal fluctuations. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Did see gains that I attribute to harder training and better diet When I thought I was “supplementing”. Went to gear after that.

I’ll probably get banned but those mods who preach N2 test boosters just want your money. They don’t take that crap.

bro...seems you're making a lot of unsubstantiated statements...without any proof......you have some personal bias it seems....so ill ask, have you used n2generate ES?...actually used it ...
...bro it seems the guys that hate on n2bm products, never actually tried them...which of course happens...there is always difference of opinions...but educated opinions vs someone that never even used the product is a difference...

bro...i posted my experience with n2bm products here...you can see it yourself...
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/best-support-supp-73401.html

...also...bro you aint banned...we support free speech on EVO...you opened a discussion and got an answer...

NO and I mean NO test booster claims to boost it beyond naturally high levels. This includes N2Generate. Only steroids and sarms go beyond naturally high levels.

if you don't want to believe the science and the history of their use for hundreds of years then that is your business.

all i can tell you is n2generate is the #1 selling test booster on the market and 99% of buyers are repeat buyers, so no it isn't placebo effect. it really works and is MANDATORY during pct.

No, it wasn’t ES if i remember correctly. I’ve also never used it as PCT. Was merely my opinion on the product. Though I did not know there was a new product so I apologize there. I’ll search the forums for PCT benefits.

Joe, hey brother thank you for posting about my products I appreciate all comments about my brand.

N2Generate is a great product that a lot of Bros have enjoyed and benefited from throughout the years, many guys have used it during PCT and the product works for the great majority of people. Not sure if I would call it placebo effect, but whatever it is guys love the results they get.

No, it wasn’t ES if i remember correctly. I’ve also never used it as PCT. Was merely my opinion on the product. Though I did not know there was a new product so I apologize there. I’ll search the forums for PCT benefits.

bro...all good you're an evo brother...we view all sides openly and discuss all...thats why we are #1...
.....the guys that talked to you above Rick V and Steve Smi, you can listen to on our podcast....a lot of good info there....
......https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcgenerate-es

bro some research material for you...
https://www.evolutionary.org/HCGenerate

Could be placebo effect.

What did your bloodwork say?

I read study just recently that was focused on supplements and a possible placebo effect. They found that the snazzier the labeling the higher the placebo effect.

Did you like the label?

I bought a lot from bb com before, I was a member of the teen bodybuilding forum there for 5 years. After trying 4 or 5 different tboosters I was really down, my test levels were low libido low. Hard time with g/f. :(
Started researching and found evo forums and tried n2generate after reading articles and researching. My results were very good, libido up and strength up what i was looking for. My g/f is way more happy now. :eek:

I bought a lot from bb com before, I was a member of the teen bodybuilding forum there for 5 years. After trying 4 or 5 different tboosters I was really down, my test levels were low libido low. Hard time with g/f. :(
Started researching and found evo forums and tried n2generate after reading articles and researching. My results were very good, libido up and strength up what i was looking for. My g/f is way more happy now. :eek:

glad to hear man!

people have to learn how to read ingredients. the ingredients of n2generate are right there in black and white. it is an amazing formula and the dosages are very strong across the board. the ES version is more expensive but holy shit it goes overboard on everything and more. you will be humping walls on the stuff.

Good thing you found us bro, not many guys hear about HCGenerate / N2Generate unless they are on these forums really doing their research and learning.

Back
Top Bottom