Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2guard for blood pressure

hayliy

Registered
I have high blood pressure problems, started my 1st n2guard bottle about 2 weeks ago and now I have blood pressure that actually is normal or drops. Like low blood pressure! amazing but what do I do when my BP is low? a bit confused here about the dosing.

Just goes to show how good N2guard works! If you blood pressure is on the low side you could always cut your dose back a bit

My dad is currently using it now for his blood pressure. I'm anxious to see when he goes back to the doc aoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that's impressive. I'm getting n2guard even for off cycle.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

Is it unnecessary to take Liv.52 with n2guard. I got a bunch of bottles on hand and don't want to waste them.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

I have high blood pressure problems, started my 1st n2guard bottle about 2 weeks ago and now I have blood pressure that actually is normal or drops. Like low blood pressure! amazing but what do I do when my BP is low? a bit confused here about the dosing.
if you are taking n2guard for blood pressure issues and it goes down. come off and see where your levels go.If they go back up. jump on again.you must monitor closely though

Its works extremely well.. Thanks for posting OP, N2Guard is that supplement that is great to run year round.

I have felt the same with n2guard while on my last dboil cycle my pressure was so bad I could feel it in my finger between reps even, after reading evo i decided to buy into the hype and give n2guard a try and it really worked for me very weel i felt my pressure drop in 3 days and i never felt that side effect again, the stuff is legit for sure.

i decided to buy into the hype and give n2guard a try.

I have the hardest fucking time with this! Being in sales, I stubbornly resist any product recommendation if there is even a mild financial motivation for the recommender. But, god damn it, if these guys didn't make some quality products fist, and then start pushing them. A rarity, it seems, in the 'just-put-some-weeds-in-it' supplement market.

Back
Top Bottom