needtobuildmuscle

Thread: N2guard cheap product?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

N2guard cheap product?

What do you think about the opinion that n2guard is a cheap product for all that it has in it. hypothetically if I was to order online at a cheap supplement store all the ingredients it has how much do you think it would cost vs how much you pay just buying the n2guard all in one. Just trying to figure out how much value this supplement has

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it would probably cost you about $500+ to buy all the ingredients by themselves so n2guard is a helluva deal
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by palhean View Post
    What do you think about the opinion that n2guard is a cheap product for all that it has in it. hypothetically if I was to order online at a cheap supplement store all the ingredients it has how much do you think it would cost vs how much you pay just buying the n2guard all in one. Just trying to figure out how much value this supplement has
    If you bought every ingredient in n2guard, it would cost you at least $250 or more, stick to n2guard. It's high quality and tested.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro for what n2guard has, it dirty cheap

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would guess it would cost you in the hundreds to buy it
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can figure this out just by looking at say 3 ingredients.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It would be costly in the long run.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Buying each ingredient would be a pain in the ass for one.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As a former supps company owner it's all to do with buying power, blending and formulation.

An individual buying each of the ingredients could not afford to do so. Even the smallest amount would need to be bought in the multiples of 100's if not 1000's. Companies which produce these sorts of products would want orders amounting to a 1000+ tubs (as a minimum). In reality it'd be $10,000+ to get the cost down to sensible levels (with a margin for distributors etc etc).

Like I said - pick three of the more useful ingredients - now go look at what they cost to buy for a decent price. Now multiply it by all the other ingredients. You'd have 100's of bucks worth of powders and you'd still need to make up a batch for you to consume for yourself.

It's doable for some single source products. I've done it (as have many) with Creatine. Also with Beta-Alanine, DAA etc. But I've never tried to make up my own pre-workout with, say, 20 ingredients. When I owned a supps company I was a bulk seller (5kg of protein for example)

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    N2Guard is definitely on the "cheap" end as far as buying it vs the individual ingredients. Another great perk of Rick keeping the business the way it is and cutting out the middle man.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***