Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard expiration date

keUSMCDir

Registered
I’m about To use a steroid cycle again and it's been a couple years. I have a couple bottles of n2guard on hand but they were in my closet for a while. It says they expired a few months ago. Do you think it's still safe to use these or should I just go order more. Also did the formula change over the past two or three years

I’m about To use a steroid cycle again and it's been a couple years. I have a couple bottles of n2guard on hand but they were in my closet for a while. It says they expired a few months ago. Do you think it's still safe to use these or should I just go order more. Also did the formula change over the past two or three years

You can still use the n2guard. I used n2guard even 6 months past expiry no problem, ALT/AST was very good after so it's legit and works even past expiration date.

I can't tell you to take expired products bro. I personally do it all of the time, but never tell my customer to man.

Maybe if you can spare the cash get fresh bottles man.

Back
Top Bottom