needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N2Guard and interviewing Nelson Montana

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

N2Guard and interviewing Nelson Montana

If the mountain wont come to Mohammed then Mo will jog on over to the mountain... and interview Nelson. Yeah god damn... there's a modern miracle known as PM'ing a guy. I also wanted to do something as a thank you for all Needtobuildmuscle does. Finally, I'm a nosy prick and so digging into the background of working with Dan et al back in the day might be cool too.

I've a few bits to get us started and will add to it as I go on. I'll forward any serious questions (and ignore the rest - like it or lump it - it's how it is)

N2Guard
    Nelson mentioned a previous co-owner of N2BM I wont mention but I was more interested in the product development and some of the ingredients.

I started by talking about the product development stage.
    Nelson: Well, I'd been studying, both through research and personal experience which natural ingredients worked best in regard to specific conditions. Anyway, we talked about a product that would work to prevent and protect against steroid side effects that would be superior to anything on the market. Strictly for hardcore juicers! That included stuff to protect liver, blood pressure, water retention, etc.

So I put together the ingredients that I thought was best. (As opposed to how most other companies work which is just throw together a few ingredients they heard are popular). There's some great substances in N2GUARD that most companies still don't even know about. (Though a few have ripped off).

I talked about product testing (which can cost serious money - like $100,000+). I also referred to what had been, for years, the standard go-to to compare N2Guard against - Liv-52

Honestly, testing for "protective effects" is next to impossible to gauge. It would literally cost tens of thousands of dollars because it would require monitoring over an extended period of time. So I took the research from things like LIV 52 and found out that it was the chicory which as the most effective ingredient. (Even though there is still some research how it works). So, I put THAT ingredient in N2GUARD. Then there are the others that already have established research such as Tudca which helps to remove bile. And one that nobody had was pikroliv which is now used by nephrologists because it actually regenerates liver cells. This is shit that most supplement makers have no idea about.

More to come (as long as he keeps replying). Contact me with questions.

You can buy N2Guard HERE (click it)

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like this interview but did nelson get into the details about why he said "bye" and left?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In regards to testing, anecdotal testing has been done extensively with N2Guard. I've personally seen around 100+ bloodwork panels before and after n2guard use, liver values were much better after ALT/AST. Creatinine and kidney values were much better after too. My view is what is needed in more detail is cholesterol support.

I have suggested a new formula to N2BM that I'm formulating for liver support that has fully built in cholesterol support basis, I hope they take me up on the offer. I submitted it already. Lets hope, in time, my formula, which is more advanced than n2guard, will become the new n2guard in the industry. I'm here to help guys use cycle support properly with new formulas and new methods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    I like this interview but did nelson get into the details about why he said "bye" and left?
    He said bye because he doesn't understand how the new generation X/Z guys operate and how the discussion flows. It is up to him to adapt and learn.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post

He said bye because he doesn't understand how the new generation X/Z guys operate and how the discussion flows. It is up to him to adapt and learn.
    I think he said bye because he couldn't take the heat. He wanted to start shit then to moderate all bros who disagree with him.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is a good interview but I wish it was the old Nelson with thick skin and heart that I used to respect and love.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    N2guard is my go to supplement on or off cycle. i can't imagine running steroisd without it.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like what you are doing here but I thought he left the forum? seems like he is using the PM system to enrich himself without contributing back to the community and posting on the forum. That isn't what I was told when I became a moderator that was allowed. everyone should contribute equally, you don't get to take advantage of the forum and say how awful it is, but also stab us all in the back and take advantage of us either
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro Nelson not guy who developed n2guard, trevor kouritizian designed it. Nelson stole the formula while they were in bed affair. the story troo, confirmed with trevor. everyone gonna flame me saying i making it up, but trevor and me go way back from time working oil fields out west. he from alberta and i worked in montana same company drilling oil
    Not one word of this is true. Not one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    I like what you are doing here but I thought he left the forum? seems like he is using the PM system to enrich himself without contributing back to the community and posting on the forum. That isn't what I was told when I became a moderator that was allowed. everyone should contribute equally, you don't get to take advantage of the forum and say how awful it is, but also stab us all in the back and take advantage of us either
    Re read what I typed. I contacted him. I'm asking the questions. Me. And I'm on the forum. Heck, we've had a bunch of people NOT on the forum on our podcasts. Same deal.

Plus you're NOT a moderator. Says so right there next to your name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    In regards to testing, anecdotal testing has been done extensively with N2Guard. I've personally seen around 100+ bloodwork panels before and after n2guard use, liver values were much better after ALT/AST. Creatinine and kidney values were much better after too. My view is what is needed in more detail is cholesterol support.

I have suggested a new formula to N2BM that I'm formulating for liver support that has fully built in cholesterol support basis, I hope they take me up on the offer. I submitted it already. Lets hope, in time, my formula, which is more advanced than n2guard, will become the new n2guard in the industry. I'm here to help guys use cycle support properly with new formulas and new methods.

- - - Updated - - -

That'll be interesting to see.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked him about his spell at T-Mag aka Testosterone.net
    Yes, I meant TC. T-mag wasn't in an office. The internet was new and we were all working from home, though I'd get together with some of the guys on the east coast -- Dan, Charles Polliquin, et al. All had a quirky aspect to their personality. I really liked some of the guys, though some of the science guys in the industry were monumental dicks with monumental egos to match. I was hired for my perspective -- which was as a historian and expert on training principles, but it was "Steroids For Health" that put me, and the site, on the map. (Even though I was never a big juicer). The original premise of the site was to be a men's magazine that spoke openly about bodybuilding and steroids and TC wanted everyone to contribute on a variety of topics. Unfortunately, most of the other guys couldn't write about any topic besides bodybuilding.

Meanwhile, I went all out and started writing about everything from film, technology to politics -- and that kinda backfired because it made me look like a co-editor and TC didn't like that. I was originally promised a partnership, and then it was reneged becasue TC did an about face and just wanted to be a site that sold supplements, and...well, we went our separate ways.

Having published a small magazine myself (MuscleMob - hence my online name) and writing to and swapping subscriptions with other magazines (MuscleMag, The Beef etc) I'm all to familiar with the simple fact that magazines cannot survive, even online, without those supplement adverts.

I'm gonna dig and see if we can get him to spill some stories on Dan Duchaine

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I was hired for my perspective -- which was as a historian and expert on training principles, but it was "Steroids For Health" that put me, and the site, on the map.
    bro historian but thinks EQ and tren vet drugs
    bro training principles but has smaller biceps then my 11 year old son

bro they probably hired him cause he the only person that wanted job and he probaly begged them.. like that kid in high school who begs to be waterboy for football team adn they let him do it cause they feel bad.

this interview should be comedy skitch, send in to SNL. keep going, this shit is funny
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 05-08-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I actually do like the products they are very good wether on or off cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast