Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this N2Guard safe to take?

sam55555

IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1494.jpg

Hi,

Does this look like mold or fungus to you guys? there's black stuff/spots on the capsules. I can scrape it off and it goes away. I had the bottle for over a year, it's not expired yet. It had the antimoisture patch in there still, and cotton.

Thanks

if you live in a humid climate and had the bottle for that long then that is gonna happen. but don't throw it away. simply take the contents of the capsules and move them to another capsule or take them with juice. the capsule actually protected the contents of it so it did its job

or you can simply go to ebay or n2bm and buy a fresh bottle if doing that isn't worth your time

View attachment 14994
View attachment 14995

Hi,

Does this look like mold or fungus to you guys? there's black stuff/spots on the capsules. I can scrape it off and it goes away. I had the bottle for over a year, it's not expired yet. It had the antimoisture patch in there still, and cotton.

Thanks

N2guard is generally safe in this situation but i would pick up a new bottle to be on the safe side.

It would be btr to get new but I would take that over nothing

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply everyone!! I will certainly get a new bottle. Till it comes I guess I'll break down the pills and take the powder with water or something.

Cycle wise:

I haven't done one since 2020. I've been on and off working out, and finally figured I want to get back into it. So I've been starting slowly.

Bit of history :

Had gyno since like 14-15yo, went to doc for a blood test and concerns. She said test level is fine, it was ~600ng/dL. My estrogen was really high around 300 pg/ml. At this point I was around 20yo.

She had me get Mammo breast diag, us breast bilateral, us scrotum and all came clean. A mild case of gyno.

She wouldn't give me anything to lower my estrogen so I decided to go on the Anti-Gyno V3 cycle. During that time, it worked. my chest was flat. I felt so good but I didn't have much strength or muscles and I felt a bit sore on my chest.

So I started on a Test C 250, Arimidex, and Nandrolone Decanoate. That was prob the best time of my life. I felt like I could break through a wall. I was lifting 2x 3x my normal max. I would inject it into my thighs, I looked ripped for the first time in my life.

During this time, I did go to privatemdlabs and get a test done:

Testosterone, Serum 1393
Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Serum
LH 96.4
Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH), Serum
FSH 53.7

I wish I got my estrogen tested then. But then covid happened and I stopped working out and being active. Lost all my gains, gyno came back.

I had never told a doctor about my cycles before and yesterday I went to a physician and told them I did this in the past and have blood tests coming up to check my liver and kidneys. If that's all clean and healthy, I'll most likely do another Test C cycle to get back in shape and then taper off.

Back
Top Bottom