Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2jointrx too strong?

hortonl29

I started using n2jointrx and it started helping my joints within a few days. I have been very pleased, please do not stop selling this stuff lol
my question is I showed one of my doc friends the bottle and he says the ingredients are super high. What are your thoughts on that?

I started using n2jointrx and it started helping my joints within a few days. I have been very pleased, please do not stop selling this stuff lol
my question is I showed one of my doc friends the bottle and he says the ingredients are super high. What are your thoughts on that?

its strong for joints because its made for lifters

bro real men need strong supps

Most joint product are, if anything, under dosed.

Example: Walmart, GNC and others will all sell you 500-1000mg (if you're lucky) of Glucosomine Sulphate. Yet the dose proven to be effective is 1500mg. So not only is your doc almost certainly wrong so are most sellers short changing you.

Back
Top Bottom