Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2shampoo back in stock

jackhammer41

Registered
I am looking for n2shampoo and last time i checked it was out of stock. can anyone tell me when it will be back in stock? I've been using store bought shampoo and it isn't helping my hair at all and my scalp feels itchy all the time and when i trim my hair it even bleeds from being so damn dry. will it help?

it’s in stock on amazon i’m pretty sure.

you also should be using quality conditioner.

I am looking for n2shampoo and last time i checked it was out of stock. can anyone tell me when it will be back in stock? I've been using store bought shampoo and it isn't helping my hair at all and my scalp feels itchy all the time and when i trim my hair it even bleeds from being so damn dry. will it help?

That's kind of fucked up

Jackhammer, brother thank you for your interest in my products I appreciate every one of you bro that has put faith in my brand.

N2Shampoo ran a bit late due to production issues so we were out of stock for some 20 days but we have since fully restocked for the next 12 months.

I'm not surprised you had scalp issues using other brands, this is a problem I've had myself before. In the years before developing N2Shampoo since my scalp is quite sensitive and I can't just use any shampoo, the formula we finally used for N2Shampoo is the best one for anybody suffering from a sensitive scalp like me.

Many bros that are using N2Shampoo today are switching over from some other brand or are just trying out different brands and looking for the best option of a caffeine-based shampoo to help prevent hair loss from steroid use.

Back
Top Bottom