Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2slin

peterb

Registered
hi everyone, i'm quite new to this kind of training ive been doing it about 4 months now, i'm quite slim 5 foot 9 and 26. i'm thinking about taking n2slin to lose some body fat especially around my lower stomach and over my abs. and to build up muscle at the same time. what do you reckon? and should i take something else with it to make it more effective. all i'm taking at the min is a good everyday protein, any advice will be great thanks.

n2slin is good for fat loss...add cardarine 20mgs per day and dial in your diet bro....

N2slin is such a versatile product. Its especially handy on ur cheat meals and when u dine out with friends.

take it with 15g dextrose and 40g whey.

you want it to push nutrients into the muscles. Like real slin would. N2slin is just mimicking the effects of real slin........which is the most anabolic substance in the world.

absolutely bro... if you really want to shred up, read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms

i have two scenarios for you...

here's a smaller cutting stack... n2slin, yohimflame and dspark

however, if you want to be very aggressive and make even more gains, run this...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Im curious whats the diff betwen n2slin and using insulin as i know guys do and its a bit dangerous

KRAZIE LABZ

Im curious whats the diff betwen n2slin and using insulin as i know guys do and its a bit dangerous

KRAZIE LABZ

Some of these products will stimulate a small release of insulin. In general, only carbs are suppose to release insulin, but some things trick your body if you will, thinking that carbs are about to accompany what you're ingesting. Whey, aminos, some herbs and vitamins, Monster Zero, etc. will also stimulate a small insulin release.

This part is pure opinion....but I think some of the products mentioned above might have the effect of 1 iu of insulin. My opinion is based on how some of these products made me feel and readings from a BG meter.

thanks for the info guys, would it be any good using n2slin on its own with a good everyday protein. would you still get good results and obviously eating well aswell to help.

Back
Top Bottom