Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin after meals?

ampmc

Registered
I was curious what would happen if I took n2slin after my meals? I have been using it this way for a few days and wondering if I was screwing things up or not
I also am upset that my last post was deleted, not sure what happened but it never showed up

I was curious what would happen if I took n2slin after my meals? I have been using it this way for a few days and wondering if I was screwing things up or not
I also am upset that my last post was deleted, not sure what happened but it never showed up

I dont take n2slin after meals, better take n2slin at least 15min before meals it will work better.

Yeah. Kinda not following the very simple 'take it before' instructions

your post wasn't deleted man, it takes time for your post to be approved when you have under 10 posts.

n2slin should be taken before meals 30 minutes. if you take it after that is okay but you might feel lightheaded and you won't get many benefits

Back
Top Bottom