Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is n2slin similar to insulin?

kayden

Registered
I'm trying to learn more about this product called n2slin. I've always thought It was Slim as in slim down your weight. but after looking closer I see that it's really SLIN. can anyone explain what the differences between this and what insulin does for us. I ask is a buddy of mine uses insulin and he is a bodybuilder and he wants me to try it too.

I'm trying to learn more about this product called n2slin. I've always thought It was Slim as in slim down your weight. but after looking closer I see that it's really SLIN. can anyone explain what the differences between this and what insulin does for us. I ask is a buddy of mine uses insulin and he is a bodybuilder and he wants me to try it too.

N2slin is better than insulin, it doesn't shuttle nutrients into fat cells. It's always going to work better than insulin.

bro do n2slin 2 caps before large meals. it good for pumps and fat loss

Make sure that you do the right things - so eat cleaner, do more exercise, hit the gym hard. Don't use it and eat dirty, be lazy and avoid the gym and if you follow this advice you'll get better results.

The similar effect is the nutrient shuttling aspect. This helps get nutrients into the muscle and not store as fat. The other effect that N2Slin has is that it helps prevent spikes in insulin levels. This is great for controlling hunger and cutting fat.

Back
Top Bottom