Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin: The truth about n2slin and it's formula.

Ok, so it seems definitely before a meal...head start before the meal enters the body and prepare for the intake of fat, makes sense.

Now the question is, how do I purchase this stuff?
I tried multiple times on N2BM and used multiple cc, registered with N2BM and my orders would not go through.
Also there are 2 prices, is the cheaper one for wholesale only?
I then did a search for N2slin and was directed to N2BM website, but from the search there was only one price and the website looked a little different...the higher price of $72.
So, what's up with the website and how does one place an order, and why 2 websites?
Maybe I should try calling tomorrow.

Ok, so it seems definitely before a meal...head start before the meal enters the body and prepare for the intake of fat, makes sense.

Now the question is, how do I purchase this stuff?
I tried multiple times on N2BM and used multiple cc, registered with N2BM and my orders would not go through.
Also there are 2 prices, is the cheaper one for wholesale only?
I then did a search for N2slin and was directed to N2BM website, but from the search there was only one price and the website looked a little different...the higher price of $72.
So, what's up with the website and how does one place an order, and why 2 websites?
Maybe I should try calling tomorrow.

Rick is the owner of the company and is active on this forum. I am sure he can help you out. I get all my stuff of their official site www.needtobuildmuscle.com

When taking N2Slin before a meal, is it ok if it's more than 30min?
Like 45 or 60min before a meal?

Thank you!

Brother you can wait 45-60 mins no problem, the only issue I see is that you might feel a bit light-headed like your sugar dropped. The N2Slin will make your muscle soak up all available energy in your blood and if you don't feed then you might feel lightheaded like when someone shoots insulin and doesn't eat on time.

Brother you can wait 45-60 mins no problem, the only issue I see is that you might feel a bit light-headed like your sugar dropped. The N2Slin will make your muscle soak up all available energy in your blood and if you don't feed then you might feel lightheaded like when someone shoots insulin and doesn't eat on time.
Thank you for the heads up!
I'll be sure to keep it at 30min, but just wanted to know what would happen should I take it too early, or should something come up which holds me back from working out...now I know!
And Thanks again for your help!

- - - Updated - - -

Rick is the owner of the company and is active on this forum. I am sure he can help you out. I get all my stuff of their official site www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Thank you Masonic, he did reach out to me...very nice Brother!

Back
Top Bottom