Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NAC banned or not?

Xeayce

I looked up NAC supplements and there are many out there being sold. Is this stuff like fake product or is it actually the same thing that was banned?
I can name you several brands that still sell it
Source naturals
Blue bonnet
Life extension
Swanson
I'm now super confused and don't understand why it's still being sold if it was banned by the FDA

there is a difference between being banned and the fda enforcing any rule

people need to understand how the supplement industry works. only 1% of all supplements are even checked. essentially it takes whistleblowers at companies to bust one

having said that do you really think spending $10 on NAC is gonna do much for you? fuck no. just get n2guard and spend some cash on a quality product

I looked up NAC supplements and there are many out there being sold. Is this stuff like fake product or is it actually the same thing that was banned?
I can name you several brands that still sell it
Source naturals
Blue bonnet
Life extension
Swanson
I'm now super confused and don't understand why it's still being sold if it was banned by the FDA

NAC was banned by amazon then they unbanned it lol its crazy and they will ban again soon.

Back
Top Bottom